28 Daryl Reinhardt Street, Redbank Plains
Under Offer - Another One Sold by Shane Boyd! -
Located in a quiet area on 405m2 within the well positioned Fernbrooke Estate surrounded by quality homes and a family friendly neighbourhood, this would make a great investment to add to your portfolio. Long term tenants are currently paying $400 per week and would consider signing a new lease. Alternatively, this property could also be owner/occupied if looking for a generous sized first home purchase.
This property was built by the HIA award winning Space Constructions who are a professional and dynamic Brisbane inner city building company which was formed with the driving ambition of providing clients with quality projects to be proud of!
Features of this property include:
- Four built-in bedrooms, the fourth room perfect for home office/study
- Master bedroom features a walk-in robe, plus ensuite
- Generous family bathroom with shower and bath, plus separate toilet
- Media room, formal lounge or children's play area- the options are endless!
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large pantry
- Open plan living/dining area with air-conditioning
- Separate internal laundry with external access
- 405m2 fully fenced yard w/ 5,000L rainwater tank
- Outdoor fully covered alfresco area
- Window locks on all windows and a security system
- Double remote access garage, with internal access
- Currently rented @ $400 per week by long term tenants
This modern residence boasts four generous sized bedrooms, outdoor covered alfresco dining area, open plan living/dining and also includes a generous media room.
The kitchen incorporates stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, gas stove and a large island bench which is perfect for entertaining, family meals or the budding chef requiring that extra bench space. This area opens out to the family lounge room so you never lose touch with family, friends or guests. Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge will keep you cool in summer and warm during the winter months.
The home comprises four bedrooms in total with the fourth room conveniently located at the front of the home, perfectly positioned for a home office/study. All rooms feature built-in robes, with the master bedroom having a functional walk in robe and ensuite. The family bathroom offers both a bath and shower, with a separated toilet.
Stepping through the rear sliding doors, you will find the private undercover alfresco area. This space is the perfect spot to sit back, relax and enjoy the green parkland views.
When you live here you will be within an easy walk to the neighbourhood shops at the corner of School Road, Gumleaf Park, Redbank Primary School and Staines Memorial College.
Redbank Plains is only a 30 minute drive from Brisbane CBD and 40 minutes to Gold Coast beaches. With easy access to major roads such as the Ipswich Motorway, Logan Motorway, and Centenary Highway, Redbank Plains is fast becoming the next centre point/hub of growth where values of these type of properties are definitely going to have good capital growth over time. If you would like more information or would like a private inspection please contact me to organise.
- Air Conditioning
- Security System