Set on a level 615 sqm this gorgeous home awaits your inspection. Offered to the market for the first time in many years, 44 Gymea Street is a rare opportunity to step into the market and invest in your future today. Pristine in presentation, and a much-loved family home you will be romanced by the original features that will make you feel you are visiting Nanna's home for homemade scones and a glass of milk!
The floorplan is reminiscent of its time with an open plan living and dining room flowing through to the galley style kitchen. There are French doors off the lounge and dining areas opening out to covered outdoor living allowing for an abundance of natural light and airflow. There is a split level leading up to the private family quarters comprising of three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and the family bathroom. The single garage door is automated and there is a door at the rear leading to the back deck. The laundry is positioned in this space and there is secure dry storage.
Outstanding features include: -
- Plenty of indoor and outdoor living with an amazing backyard
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning in open plan living and main bedroom
- Level 615 sqm with amazing potential to create your forever family home
- Great position in a great street
- School catchment for The Gap State School and The Gap State High School
This fantastic property needs to be at the top of your list. Rare opportunities like this do not last long, so be quick!
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today!