1/10 Dalmarnock Street, Enoggera presents a unique opportunity in the Brisbane market to secure the low maintenance inner-city lifestyle you have been seeking with a sprawling courtyard which makes this town home exceptional to any other on market today.
Spread over two spacious levels enjoying a sunny rear North-Eastern aspect just 8km from Brisbane City, the lower level offers renovated open plan living which flows to the undercover patio and garden, ideal for young families and beloved pets.
On offer is:
• Ground floor open living with high quality timber laminate flooring
• Upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Separate ground level laundry and powder room
• Single remote garage with courtyard access
• Two built-in bedrooms and updated main bathroom, separate toilet
• Split system air-conditioning in living and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• One of only three town homes in this boutique complex.
Perfect for both house downsizers and apartment upsizers, this low maintenance investment is conveniently located:
• 550m to Gaythorne Train Station or Enoggera Train Station
• 150m to Bus Stops for city route 361
• 900m to Enoggera State School
• Hillbrook Anglican College at the end of the street
• 4-minute drive to Coles Alderley Centre, Everton Park Cafes and shopping or Enoggera Village
• 5-minute drive to Enoggera's Gallipoli Barracks
• 10 minute walk to Kedron Brook Bikeway
• 8km to Brisbane CBD.
For more information or to arrange your viewing appointment contact marketing agent Tegan Zernike.