You'll love the privacy, separation (2 levels) and peace and quiet that this property has on offer. With a big backyard (shared), pets allowed, and easy parking, this is a MUST SEE!
Entry takes you through to a tiled entrance leading to the kitchen with gas stove, rangehood, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space. The adjacent lounge and dining lead out to the balcony where you can sit and take in the stunning elevation that this property offers and the peace and quiet that living in a lovely tucked away street on a hill provides.
Upstairs takes you to the modern bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, nicely tiled and with large window and lots of natural light. There are two bedrooms also on this level, the huge main bedroom offers two separate built-in wardrobes and has a tranquil treed outlook. A clever void at the top of the stairwell through to the main bedroom, allows for blinds to be closed for privacy or open for additional light & air flow. The second bedroom also has an abundance of natural light & is a good size, perfect as a working from home option too. This is where you fully appreciate the stunning aspect that this property offers, with views out to the mountain ranges in the distance.
• 2 Bedrooms, both with built-in robes
• Modern bathroom
• 2 Level dwelling, only 5 in block
• Single remote garage with laundry facilities
• Lots of storage space
• Pets allowed (subject to body corporate approval)
• Private communal backyard with lots of grassed space and drying lines
• Rental Appraisal $340 - $370 per week
• Body Corporate $3200 per year (approx.)
• Council Rates: $415.96 per quarter (approx.)